Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Urban Advantage Stroller


If you know me, or read this blog, you may be aware of my love-hate relationship with strollers. I love so many strollers, that I hate to shop for them. When we started our stroller shopping experience, I was incredibly excited. That excitement quickly dwindled, then turned into headaches and dread for the next stroller shopping trip.

So what would make stroller shopping/buying 100% easier and worth 'every penny'?! To win one!! Of course.

Check out the Urban Advantage stroller above, from GoGoBabyz. It's sporty, has all the basics (5 point harness, brakes, child tray, etc), PLUS some really great defining features (extra large sun shade, lidded parent tray for essentials, etc).

I love it, and I'm hoping TO WIN IT. That's right, it's currently being offered in a blog contest at Barefoot Mommies. Thank you, thank you, thank you Barefoot Mommies!!

My fingers are crossed, I've dotted my 'i's, and I'd go out to find a 4 leaf clover if it wasn't wintertime...

If you'd like to enter the contetst too, click here. Ends Feb. 7th.

No comments: