Saturday, October 4, 2008

7 Habits of Happy Kids

Have you guys heard of this book?


It was written by the son of Steven Covey, who wrote The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I find father-son writers fascinating (another good father-son collection of books to read are The Killer Angels, and Gods and Generals- they're about the civil war, and really good! Not my typical chick-lit and I loved them). Anyway, I digress.

The Integrated Mother (great blog!) wrote a great review and support of 7 Habits of Happy Kids, and makes me want to run out to buy it. Thor wont need it for a few years, but those of you with 3-5 year olds might love it now (if you buy it, tell me how you like it!). You may also see it at our Secret Santa event this year... he, he.

xoxo,
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word about this book Laura. It really is a great children's library edition - and it doesn't hurt to start early. ;)